OHSE (OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH, SAFETY & ENVIRONMENT)
As Monrol, adding value to human life with pioneering and innovative approaches in the diagnosis and treatment of vital diseases in the field of nuclear medicine, we adopt as our main goal to be a leading company that creates value for all our stakeholders in the world.
While producing these drugs used in the diagnosis and treatment of vital diseases, it is our priority to protect the health and safety of our employees, visitors and all stakeholders benefiting from health services by taking preventive measures.
Our main goal is to carry out all our work in a sustainable environment by protecting the health and safety of the society with a proactive approach.
For this purpose, we are committed to establishing an open, transparent and constructive communication network regarding our business processes and value chain with the sense of responsibility we feel towards all our stakeholders and to ensuring their continuity.
Within the framework of this mission, we commit to the following in all our activities as Monrol senior management;
- To apply all national/international legal and other conditions that we are obliged to apply in all our processes and follow their effectiveness,
- To continuously develop and improve all our processes in light of innovative projects in line with the requirements of Occupational Health, Safety and Environmental Management systems,
- To evaluate the risks and opportunities related to all our processes within the Occupational Health Safety and Environmental Management Systems, and to determine and improve the necessary actions,
- To carry out projects that encourage the use of clean manufacturing technologies and ensure their continuity in order to protect the environment and to reduce and prevent pollution by identifying waste, water, and energy footprints in all our activities,
- To use natural resources and energy efficiently for a sustainable environment,
- To provide training sessions to our employees to increase awareness about Occupational Health, Safety and Enviromental Management systems,
- To provide the necessary infrastructure to encourage effective participation for the opinions and suggestions of our employees regarding Occupational Health, Safety and Environment, and to evaluate and implement the solution proposals,
- To take measures to prevent the occurrence of occupational accidents and diseases by ensuring the detection and control of dangerous situations in order to protect the health and safety of our employees and visitors.
Our quality policy is to manufacture and offer our products and services in a customer-oriented manner in accordance with good manufacturing practices (cGMP) and to ensure quality, continuity, and continuous improvement in our services.
- To follow ethical rules,
- To provide all kinds of resource needs for production in accordance with cGMP, to produce at high standards by following the technology with an innovative and leading approach,
- To implement and follow legal requirements applicable to quality and products,
- To assist the personal and technical development of our employees by creating an effective training system within the organization,
- To create a common corporate culture around the organizational mission, vision and strategy.
- Monrol considers corporate information as a valuable asset. The environment, in which all kinds of corporate information and information belonging to Monrol and/or our business stakeholders used during the activities, are critical for our business and responsibilities and must be properly secured.
- The concept of security consists of 3 components: confidentiality (prevention of unauthorized access to information), integrity (complete, accurate, not modified without authorization), usability (accessibility when necessary), and a security vulnerability that may occur in any of these main components can have a serious impact on the integrity and reputation of Monrol's business activities.
- Regardless of their role and position, all Monrol employees and suppliers must comply with applicable legal regulations, policies, procedures as well as regulations, limit risks, and work within established good practices.
- Monrol aims to protect the information and information assets of itself and its stakeholders with the Information Security Management System (ISMS). Monrol Management is committed to providing the necessary resources for the establishment, implementation, operation and continuous improvement of ISMS to achieve this objective.
- Violation of information security policies and failure to implement necessary measures against risks may result in material and immaterial damage to Monrol. Therefore, information security and/or related policy/procedure violations identified as a result of surveillance, audit, and/or denunciation may lead to disciplinary penalties that may result in termination of employment and even juridical and criminal legal proceedings.
- Monrol’s Information Security Management System Policies/Procedures are applicable and compulsory for all Monrol employees using Monrol information or business systems, regardless of geographic location or business unit and whether full-time,part time, permanent, or contractual. All persons, such as third-party service providers and their affiliated support personnel who do not fall into this classification and who need access to Monrol information, must adhere to the general principles of this policy and other security responsibilities and obligations with which they must comply.